The Debut Of Camp Jeep Off-Road Experience at the Atlanta International Auto Show ~ Chick Auto Tips | Car Tips for Women

Featured Post

Winter Car Care Tips

  The weather is starting to feel like winter so I wanted to share these quick tips from  Car Care Council so you can get your vehicle s...

Wednesday, March 26, 2014

The Debut Of Camp Jeep Off-Road Experience at the Atlanta International Auto Show


Today I had the pleasure of attending the Atlanta International Auto Show Media Preview early this morning and after the press conferences were done I headed straight to the Camp Jeep Off-Road Experience. 

Camp Jeep is a thrilling five-minute interactive adventure zone that pairs professional 4x4 drivers with riders. Passengers can experience the full capabilities of Jeep models including the Jeep Cherokee, Jeep Wrangler Unlimited, and Jeep Grand Cherokee, as drivers demonstrate how to drive safely on off-road terrain. Guests sit right beside a professional driver and climb the eye-catching 14-ft high, 35 degree Jeep Mountain-the icon of the ride.

I had the pleasure of taking the course in the New Jeep Grand Cherokee and I was in total awe because this Jeep is amazing, the handling is superb and this vehicle is capable of handling whatever obstacles you encounter. My car is paid off but riding around in this course really had me thinking about purchasing a Jeep as many pot holes I run over in the Atlanta area. Make sure you visit the Camp Jeep Off-Road Experience at the Atlanta International Auto Show March 26-30th  at Georgia World Congress Center C Building 235 Northside Drive (next to Georgia Dome) Atlanta, GA 30313
Check out a few pics from my experience below:








0 comments:

Post a Comment