2014 Ford C-MAX Energi ~ Chick Auto Tips | Car Tips for Women

Featured Post

Winter Car Care Tips

  The weather is starting to feel like winter so I wanted to share these quick tips from  Car Care Council so you can get your vehicle s...

Monday, January 13, 2014

2014 Ford C-MAX Energi


The Ford C-MAX Energi is the best vehicle for traveling in my opinion. The C-MAX Energi is a hybrid blend (Electric & Gas). The plug-in hybrid vehicle is designed to deliver the best fuel economy in electric-mode. On Sunday January 12, 2014 I traveled to Huntsville, Alabama which is 180 mi (3hr 30mins) away from Atlanta I left with a Full Tank of Gas and when I arrived to my surprise I only burned a half a tank of Gas. That's amazing and it only took about $ 21.00 to fill up the tank from there. The handling on this car was superb, while I was on the highway I used cruise control and my drive was a breeze. The standard electronically controlled continuously variable transmission eliminates the noticeable upshifts and downshifts of conventional transmissions, providing a seamless driving experience.

Some of my favorite Features on the Ford C-MAX Energi includes:
  • Heated Seats
  • Sunroof
  • Dual-Zone Electronic Automatic Temperature Control 
  • Spacious seating with Driver Footrest 
  • Hands-free Trunk Liftgate
  • Push-button start
  • SYNC with MyFord Touch enhanced
    with unique electric vehicle driving
    screens










0 comments:

Post a Comment