Behind the Blue Oval Experience with Ford at the 2015 NAIAS ~ Chick Auto Tips | Car Tips for Women

Featured Post

Winter Car Care Tips

  The weather is starting to feel like winter so I wanted to share these quick tips from  Car Care Council so you can get your vehicle s...

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Behind the Blue Oval Experience with Ford at the 2015 NAIAS

Ford Motor Company paid for my travel and accommodations at the three-day NAIAS Digital Summit. I was not compensated in any other matter for my time. My opinions posted here are my own.

On Sunday January 11th, I departed for Detroit to attend my first North American International Auto Show. Words can't express how AMAZING this Auto Show was -- Ford presentations were electrifying and this experience was everything. 

Once all the guests were settled we were transported to the Ford Piquette Plant-- the birthplace of the Model T and the second home of Ford Motor Company automobile production. The Piquette Plant is the oldest auto plant and it shows how cars were built before the moving assembly line. I learned so much about Henry Ford and I even had a chance to see Henry Ford’s office as it was in 1908




Henry Ford's Office






Next Up: Ford Press Conference at the amazing Joe Louis Arena 








The all-new F-150 Raptor is Ford’s ultimate high-performance off-road pickup
 
The all-new Shelby GT350R Mustang is the most track-capable, street-legal Mustang ever.

Ford is going to build the Ford GT next year and check out Ford introduced us to the GT


Video via Geek Beat
Next on to Cobo Hall 



Mark Fields CEO and President of Ford Motor Company and I






Last and certainly not least the Ford Rouge Factory Tour -- Where the F-150 is manufactured












0 comments:

Post a Comment