REVIEW: 2014 Toyota RAV 4 XLE ~ Chick Auto Tips | Car Tips for Women

Featured Post

Winter Car Care Tips

  The weather is starting to feel like winter so I wanted to share these quick tips from  Car Care Council so you can get your vehicle s...

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

REVIEW: 2014 Toyota RAV 4 XLE


I think I'm in love not only did the 2014 Toyota RAV4 averaged about 22 MPG around the city and 29 MPG on the highway. It was the smoothest ride I've ever experienced in a small crossover SUV.  Simply Amazing! Its also packed with some outstanding Technology, the first thing I like to do before I cruise around the city is sync my iPhone and I thought it was very cool that after the Bluetooth Technology connected it prompted me to download the Toyota Entune App
Entune App Suite is a collection of popular mobile applications and data services accessible from your Toyota. These services are delivered via most smartphones using Bluetooth and a cellular data connection.With Entune App Suite you can access Bing, listen to iHeartRadio, purchase movie tickets through MovieTickets.com, make dinner reservations with OpenTable, listen to Pandora and more.

 Next Up: ECO MODE
ECO Mode regulates climate control, power output and seat heating. This mode reduces power demands on the engine and increases fuel efficiency.

Inside the 2014 Toyota RAV 4 XLE
  • Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter
  • Backup camera with guidelines
  • ECO/Sport Modes
  • Driver and front passenger heated seats
  • Spacious Trunk 
  • 5 Passenger Seating 
  • Shift lever with silver accents







Price Point: $25,550 starting msrp

You can visit http://www.toyota.com/ to learn more about Toyota vehicles, Build a Toyota and find a dealer near you

0 comments:

Post a Comment