REVIEW: 2014 Lincoln MKZ ~ Chick Auto Tips | Car Tips for Women

Featured Post

Winter Car Care Tips

  The weather is starting to feel like winter so I wanted to share these quick tips from  Car Care Council so you can get your vehicle s...

Wednesday, May 7, 2014

REVIEW: 2014 Lincoln MKZ


Luxury was definitely uncovered as I cruised the Atlanta streets in the 2014 Lincoln MKZ. The vehicle comes equipped with the Push to Start Engine and Push-Button Shift that replaces the conventional console shifter. This feature was new to me but it wasn't hard for me to adjust after driving for a while. I actually like it because you have more space in between the driver's and passenger seats.







Technology Features




  • Sync by Microsoft: I paired my iPhone so I could enjoy hands-free, voice-activated phone control and listen to my iTunes library.
  • Navigation: This was my second favorite feature, it was easy to plug in addresses so I could easily find events around the city.
  • Climate Control: In the Lincoln MKZ, you never have to worry about being uncomfortable with Heated and A/C Seats. During the Winter Season you can even warm your steering wheel! Now that's amazing

 Safety Features/ Fuel Economy:

  • Forward Collision Warning: This was new to me as well, a heads-up display, which simulates brake lights, flashes on the windshield and provides an audible warning when a car comes to close to the vehicle.
  • Lane Keeping System: There is a camera mounted behind the windshield that monitors road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. Lane-keeping alert warns that you’re starting to drift through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip
  • Fuel Economy: I averaged 18.3 MPG and that was a combination of Highway and City driving. In Atlanta the Traffic is always bad so I'm never on the highway for too long. I used alternative streets and back-roads. That gets a Grade A in my book.


Retractable Panoramic Roof


  • The Lincoln MKZ has largest effective opening among sedans
  • Its very sleek
  • Provides great light and sky views

Overall I loved driving the Lincoln MKZ, its very comfortable and it was very easy to handle for a midsize sedan. The technology is excellent and is equipped with some of the best safety features on the market. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment